Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonders of the Quilting World

Did you know that there is NO concensus on the 7 Wonders of the World.  It changes based on the year the list was made, who made it, or it could be based on the Natural World, the Architecture World, Modern World, etc...  It's hard to find one list that everyone argrees on!

I came up with the 7...I mean 9 Wonders of the Quilting World.  This list will be comprised of tools that are vital to MY quilting world.  See if you agree....

1.  Rotary Cutter
2.  Acrylic Rulers
3.  Self-Healing Cutting Mat
4.  Ott Light
5.  Spring-loaded Scissors
6.  Cheater Glasses
7.  Intelliquilter - Computer for Digital Designs
8.  APQS Longarm Table and Sewing Head
9.  My Pfaff Sewing Machine with Dual Feed



Okay... I had to go with 9...I couldn't fit everything in and besides, this is my version of the list!  I use these tools everyday or almost every day.  It was a toss up between that handy-dandy desktop needle threader or the scissors.  I use those scissors to cut batting, so it won.  What's on your list?

No comments: