Thursday, September 22, 2011

Storm At Sea

I've been crazy busy and the result is lots of photos to post!  So watch for new quilts next few days.

This Storm At Sea was pieced by Becky W.  She made two and this is the first one I've quilted.
Once it was finished, I laid the quilt on the floor and took the pictures - not a good idea.  That's why it's a little crooked.
I quilted a little wave in the red border.
 Lines Lines Lines.  This required lots of marking and was time consuming.
Lines create movement.  Perfect for Storm At Sea blocks.
 
I wish I would have noticed that the next picture was a bit fuzzy.  I would have taken more photos before it left my house!  The triple cable in the border and corner turned out great. 

1 comment:

Superior Threads said...

I love Storm at Sea. Your quilting sure give it movement. Good job!

Ricci